Welcome to Calvary Chapel Rock Hill
Use this space to tell people what your company does and why and how it does it. What’re you known for? Who likes you? What’s your number one competitive advantage?
Include all the things that make your business unique and better than the competition. Do you have a patented 13-step process for taxidermy that results in the most lifelike stuffed owls? You gotta mention that.
Other good things to weave into this copy include: awards won, distinctions given, number of products sold, company philosophy (just keep it short), interesting company history bits, and anything that makes a reader think you’d be awesome to do business with.
If you have questions:
Please call Pastor Dennis at 803-322-5120
Calvary Chapel Rock Hill began as a home fellowship in the living room of the pastor with two other families. We moved into our present location in the Rock Hill, SC area in 2003. We are excited to see God answering our prayers in giving us the privilege to serve our community and minister the love of Jesus our Lord to the hurting, the lost, and those seeking encouragement.
Our supreme goal is to know God. To come into the presence of the Creator of the Universe with worship and praise. We endeavor to discover His truth, and learn of His Grace through His Word. We seek to discover God’s will and guidance for each of our lives. We do this by worshiping in a contemporary style and by a systematic in-depth study of God’s Word. Calvary Chapel is an informal church that opens its doors to all, regardless of ethnic background or economic status. We are excited to see lives changed and people drawing closer to the Lord as they discover their unique calling while we study God’s Word verse by verse.
What We Believe
Calvary Chapel was formed as a fellowship of believers in the Lordship of Jesus Christ.
Our supreme desire is to know Christ and be conformed into His image by the power of the Holy Spirit.
We are a non-denominational church. We believe that the only true basis of Christian fellowship is His (Agape) love, which is greater than any differences we possess, and without which we have no right to claim ourselves Christians.
- the Bible is the inspired, infallible, and authoritative Word of God (2 Timothy 3:16-17).
- there is one God, eternally existing in three Persons: the Father, Son and Holy Spirit (Deuteronomy 6:4, Matthew 28:19, John 10:30)
- in the deity of Christ (John 10:33); His virgin birth (Isaiah 7:14); His sinless life (Hebrews 4:15); His atoning death and resurrection (1 Corinthians 15:3-4); and His ascension to the right hand of the Father (Mark 16:19).
- that all are justified on the single ground of faith in the shed blood of Christ, and that only by God’s grace through faith alone are we saved (Ephesians 2:8-10).
- in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; those who are saved unto the resurrection of life, and those who are not unto the resurrection of damnation (John 5:28-29).
- in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by Whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life (Romans 8:13-14).
- worship of God should be spiritual. Therefore, we remain flexible and yielding to the leading of the Holy Spirit to direct our worship.
- worship of God should be inspirational. Therefore, we give a great place to music in our worship.
- worship of God should be intelligent. Therefore, our services are designed with great emphasis on teaching the Word of God, that He might instruct us in how He should be worshiped.
worship of God is fruitful. Therefore, we look for His love in our lives as the supreme manifestation that we have truly been worshiping Him.